This was a little project that I used to experiment with the Google App Engine and NoSQL.
This was a two-part project, consisting of setting up FreeRADIUS on a Raspberry Pi and then writing a FreeRADIUS module to display the number of wireless devices on a seven segment LCD display.
A robot aiming to improve the recycling rate, tested at Imperial College London. We made a [YouTube video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02o4AaIu9w) of our robot, which contains a little introduction as well as some footage of people’s reactions to it roaming around the university campus 🙂
This project uses a TMP102 temperature sensor, an mbed microcontroller and a Python script to make temperature measurements, and add them as new rows to a Google Docs spreadsheet. The data can either be plotted directly with gnuplot or the Google Docs spreadsheet can be visualised using a time series chart gadget.
This project investigated the feasibility of a Multi Robot Learning by Demonstration system, which allowed multiple teachers to simultaneously demonstrate a task to multiple robots. This project received the Head of Department Prize for Best ISE Project, and was published at the AAMAS 2012 conference as an extended abstract.